NAROO SnugGrab Knee Support Strap
Instructions for Use
- This product can be used on the left or right side.
- This product is not a medical device.
- Check that the product size is correct before use.
- Due to the materials used in this product, the color may change depending on storage conditions.
Precautions for Use
- Do not wear the strap too tight or too loose. In order to achieve the best effect, please adjust the tightness of the belt to find the amount of pressure that suits you.
- If you have skin disorders or injuries where the strap is to be worn, the product should only be fitted and worn after consultating your medical care provider.
- Keep clothing away from the velcro closures as it may reduce adhesion.
- If wearing the product for an extended time, please readjust as necessary. The application of constant pressure over a long period may cause skin and/or circulatory problems.
- Consult your medical care provider immediately if you experience sensation changes, swelling, increased pain, or any unusual reaction while using this product.
Care & Cleaning
- Remove the elbow brace before washing.
- Using disinfectant or mild soap, wipe the brace with a damp cloth and then wipe it dry.
- Do not use iron, chlorine bleach, or oxygen bleach.
- Do not wash in a machine or tumble dry. Doing so may damage the product.
- This product cannot be dry cleaned.
- Avoid direct heat.
The advice and information in this document are not intended as a substitute for medical counseling. If you have any questions about treatment for a specific condition, please check with your healthcare professional.
Where to Wear
Place EX-PAD just below your patella.
How to Wear
- Unfasten one side of the hook fasteners of the product.
- Confirm the position and adjust the EX-PAD position just below your patella.
- Tighten the straps to the required level and make sure the band is snug without overtightening and stick the velcro.
- Make any adjustments for comfort, as needed. If you feel any discomfort or it feels like it isn’t giving you enough support, try to wear it again. Adjust the strap so you feel the most relief.