NAROO SnugGrab Elbow Support Strap
Instructions for Use
- This product can be used on the left or right side.
- This product is not a medical device.
- Check that the product size is correct before use.
- Due to the materials used in this product, the color may change depending on storage conditions.
Precautions for Use
- Do not wear the strap too tight or too loose. In order to achieve the best effect, please adjust the tightness of the belt to find the amount of pressure that suits you.
- If you have skin disorders or injuries where the strap is to be worn, the product should only be fitted and worn after consultating your medical care provider.
- Keep clothing away from the velcro closures as it may reduce adhesion.
- If wearing the product for an extended time, please readjust as necessary. The application of constant pressure over a long period may cause skin and/or circulatory problems.
- Consult your medical care provider immediately if you experience sensation changes, swelling, increased pain, or any unusual reaction while using this product.
Care & Cleaning
- Remove the elbow brace before washing.
- Using disinfectant or mild soap, wipe the brace with a damp cloth and then wipe it dry.
- Do not use iron, chlorine bleach, or oxygen bleach.
- Do not wash in a machine or tumble dry. Doing so may damage the product.
- This product cannot be dry cleaned.
- Avoid direct heat.
The advice and information in this document are not intended as a substitute for medical counseling. If you have any questions about treatment for a specific condition, please check with your healthcare professional.
Where to Wear
Lateral epicondylitis (aka Tennis elbow)
Place the EX-PAD on the outside of the forearm.
Medial epicondylitis (Golfer’s elbow)
Place the EX-PAD on the inside of the forearm.
How to Wear
- Unfasten one fastener.
- Pass your arm through the brace and adjust the EX-PAD position depending on your area of pain. Confirm the best position for the pad in the Where to Wear section.
- Tighten the straps so they are snug and secure without being too tight. Then fasten them closed with the velcro.
- Make any adjustments as needed for comfort. If you need more support or feel discomfort, please make further adjustments. Adjust the brace so that you feel the most relief.